Effersun multi Effervescent powder
Pharmaceutical Group: Food Supplement
Dosage Form: Effervescent powder
Vitamins are organic compounds that are needed in small quantities to sustain life. The human body either does not produce enough of them, or it does not produce any at all.
Vitamins are essential to overall health and normal metabolism. They are either fat-soluble or water-soluble. Fat-soluble (vitamins A, D, E, and K) are stored in the fatty tissues of the body and the liver. They can stay in the body as reserves for days and sometimes months. They are absorbed through the intestinal tract with the help of fats, or lipids.
Water-soluble (vitamins B and C) do not stay in the body for long. They are soon excreted in urine. Because of this, these vitamins need to be replaced more often than fat-soluble ones.
Although the best way to get enough vitamins is to eat a balanced diet with a variety of foods, but in some cases, you may need to take vitamin supplements to meet body needs properly.
20 Effervescent Sachets
Dosage and direction
1sachet daily, or as directed by a physician.
Dissolve effervescent powder in one glass of cold water.
Possible side effects
No side effects have been reported with recommended dosage.
• Hypersensitivity to any of ingredients
• Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
• People who take warfarin, heparin or any anticoagulants medicine
• People who take Isotretinoins, Retinoic acid, Acitretin, Etretinate
• Multivitamins should take with food for better absorption.
• No other vitamins supplement should take concurrently.
• If you plan becoming pregnant, consult with your physician before use.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
• This supplement is contraindicated in people who take Isotretinoins, Retinoic acid, Acitretin, Etretinate and also warfarin, heparin or any anticoagulants medicine.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take this supplement